- This event has passed.
TMS Neuronavigation Workshop
Registrations for this workshop are now sold out. If you would like to join our waiting list to be informed of any spaces that become available, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Our one-day TMS Neuronavigation Workshop, hosted at the UCL Queen Square Institute of Neurology, provides delegates with extensive hands-on experience and expert training in the use of the latest features of both MRI-based and average brain targeting and navigation with the Brainsight Navigation System. This practical workshop is suitable for both new users looking to familiarise themselves with the Brainsight Navigation System and experienced users looking to introduce more advanced techniques to their research, and the methods covered will build substantially upon the knowledge gained in our Fundamentals and Applications of TMS Workshop that directly precedes this event.
The practical workshop covers:
- How to import and manipulate anatomical and functional imaging data
- Various methods of identifying stimulation sites and regions, and optimisation of coil positioning for these locations
- Extensive hands-on practice of coil calibration and subject registration
- Methods of target feedback visualisation for reliable, accurate TMS coil positioning
- Recording of additional, integrated data such as EMG, EEG, and fNIRS
- View the full workshop programme here
Please do note that a basic level of TMS knowledge is required for this workshop. For those completely new to TMS, we highly recommend joining us for our Fundamentals and Applications of TMS Workshop.