TMS Neuronavigation Workshop
The Brainbox Initiative one-day TMS Neuronavigation Workshop, hosted at the UCL Institute of Neurology, will provide all delegates with extensive hands-on experience and expert training in the use of the latest features of both MRI-based and average brain targeting and navigation with the Brainsight Navigation System. This practical workshop is suitable for both new users looking to familiarise themselves with the Brainsight Navigation System, and for more experienced users looking to introduce some more advanced techniques into their research. The methods covered in this workshop will build substantially upon the knowledge gained in our Fundamentals and Applications of TMS Workshop that directly precedes this event.
The TMS Neuronavigation Workshop will cover:
- How to import and manipulate anatomical and functional imaging data
- Various methods of identifying brain stimulation sites and regions, and how to optimise your coil position for these locations
- Extensive hands-on practice of coil calibration and subject registration
- Methods of target feedback visualisation for reliable, accurate TMS coil positioning
- Recording of additional, integrated data such as EMG, EEG, and fNIRS
- You can view a sample programme here (subject to change)
Please do note that a basic level of TMS knowledge is required for this workshop. For those completely new to TMS, we strongly recommend joining us for our Fundamentals & Applications of TMS Workshop.