- This event has passed.
Advanced Applications of tES Workshop
The Brainbox Initiative’s two-day Advanced Applications of tES workshop, led by Professor Sven Bestmann of the UCL Institute of Neurology, features lectures and talks that will provide delegates with a strong understanding of advanced transcranial electrical stimulation (tES) and the tES research techniques required to design, set-up, carry out, and analyse a successful, multimodal tES study For experienced users of transcranial electrical stimulation, or for those who are attending attending our Fundamentals of tES Workshop, the workshop will focus on detailed discussions of integrated multimodal applications of tES and the programme is supplemented with extensive hands-on practical sessions in which delegates will have the opportunity to design and test out advanced tES-based studies.
The practical workshop covers:
- The use of focal stimulation options and multi-electrode montages for targeted stimulation
- Electric field modelling practice sessions to validate electrode locations, together with practical electrode placement using neuronavigation techniques
- Integrated multimodal applications, using tES with MRI, EEG, TMS, or NIRS
- Discussions and Q&A on how to integrate advanced tES methods and techniques into new or existing research programmes
- View the full programme here