- This event has passed.
Advanced Applications of tES Workshop
The two-day Brainbox Initiative Advanced Applications of tES Workshop has been created in collaboration with some of the UK’s leading neuroscientists. The workshop features a range of lectures, talks, and practical sessions that have been specifically created to provide delegates with a strong and deep understanding of advanced transcranial electrical stimulation (tES) and the tES research techniques required to design, set-up, carry out, and analyse a successful multimodal tES study.
The workshop programme will cover:
- The use of focal stimulation options, and multi-electrode montages for target stimulation
- Practice of electric field modelling to validate electrode locations with SIMNIBS, ROAST, and Neurophet tES Lab, together with practical electrode placement using cutting-edge neuronavigation techniques
- An introduction to integrated multimodal applications, using tES with MRI, EEG, TMS, or NIRS
- Discussions and Q&A sessions on how to integrate advanced tES methods and techniques into new or existing research programmes
- View a sample workshop programme here (subject to change)
Please note that this workshop is for advanced users of tES, and requires substantial working knowledge of this technique to fully experience. For new users of tES, we recommend also attending our Fundamentals of tES Workshop which will provide all delegates with the knowledge required to participate in this event.
The workshop will take place at the Brainbox Ltd headquarters in Cardiff, and will run from December 11-12, 2020.