We welcome submissions on any topic related to non-invasive brain stimulation and imaging research.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words and include a description of results/conclusions and not only planned work.
- Poster title and names and affiliations of authors are not included in the word count.
- Please include the name of the author registered to attend the conference (also not included in the word count).
- Original results, new analysis of published results, methods papers, computational modelling, case reports, null findings and ethics and regulatory reviews are all welcome.
- At least one author must be registered to attend the conference for a poster to be accepted for consideration. If your poster is not accepted and you no longer wish to attend, a full refund will be offered.
View a full archive of previous years’ poster here.
The poster prize winner will receive a £250 cash prize and complimentary registration for a BrainBox Initiative Workshop of their choice.
Please note, this year we will only be accepting 30 posters who will then be invited to deliver a 3-minute poster pitch during the conference.
To register for the conference please click here (abstract submission does not automatically register your attendance)
Once submitted, you will receive acknowledgement of the receipt of your poster. If you do not receive this within 48 hours of submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posters will be assessed and one poster will be awarded the BrainBox Initiative 2019 Poster Prize.
The Poster Prize and the winner will be announced and awarded their prize during the conference.