Fundamentals & Applications of TMS
Delegate rate: £120-£190
13 July 2021 13:00
This online workshop combines the core content and highlights of our popular, in-person Fundamentals & Applications of TMS, TMS Neuronavigation, and Cognitive Neuroscience workshops, covering topics such as:
- An introduction to the basic principles and physiology of transcranial magnetic stimulation;
- The pros and cons of using various types of TMS in example studies;
- An in-depth look at the safety considerations for TMS studies;
- Practical demonstrations of different kind of TMS, including single pulse, paired pulse, and rTMS;
- Considerations for TMS study designs, supplemented with group discussions to help plan and develop these studies;
- Interactive, practical demonstrations of neuronavigation techniques with the Brainsight TMS Navigation system;
- and much more.
The knowledge gained in this workshop will provide all attendees with the required knowledge to design, set up, and carry out their own transcranial magnetic stimulation study, and is suitable for both new users of TMS, and those with an existing knowledge of how to use this technique. All delegates attending this workshop will also have the future opportunity to visit the Brainbox headquarters to gain first-hand experience of using the devices, methods, and techniques explored in this workshop when travel restrictions allow.
The workshop will take place online between 13:00 – 17:00 (BST) on July 13-15, 2021. Spaces for these online workshops are very limited, and we encourage interested delegates to register early to avoid disappointment. Registration for this workshop is £120.00 for students, and £190.00 for non-students, including VAT.