Free Non-invasive Brain Stimulation Workshop at a Conference/Symposium: Booked by Request
The Brainbox Initiative offers free-of-charge non-invasive brain stimulation workshops for anyone looking to supplement or enhance a symposium programme with an interactive workshop
Our experienced product and application specialists will work with you to create a tailor-made, free-of-charge workshop that complements the focus of your symposium or conference.
These sessions offer a great interactive introduction to the theory, physiology and applications of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and Transcranial Electrical Stimulation (tES) (tACS & tDCS), and the workshop programme can be adapted to suit the specific needs of your delegates. Rogue Resolutions and the BrainBox Initiative will provide all required equipment and staffing for the event, you just need to tell us what you’d like to see.
We have already arranged workshops at:
- Meeting of the Minds 2019, Imperial College London
- Cambridge Neurological Society 8th Annual Symposium, Cambridge University
- Seeing is Believing: Advances in Neuroscience, Kings College London
- 3rd International Brain Stimulation Conference, Vancouver
- UK Sensory Motor Conference, University College London
- Trinity College Dublin
To arrange a workshop at your symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to create a programme tailored to your event.