- This event has passed.
Neurophysiological basis of TMS
SOLD OUT. We have another one taking place on 29th September 2017.
This course run in collaboration with neuroscientists from Professor John Rothwell’s lab at the Institute of Neurology at UCL aims to provide participants with plenty of hands-on practical experience and knowledge of the basic principles of TMS and TMS research techniques.
The workshop covers:
- Basic principles of magnetic and electrical stimulation
- Physiology of transcranial stimulation of the motor cortex
- Insights into cortico-cortical connectivity
- Basic principles of twin-coil TMS
- Intra- and inter- hemispheric circuits activated by twin-coil TMS
- Principles of TMS navigation
- Research and clinical applications using TMS
- Introduction to multi-modal applications
The full 4-day workshop programme is available to view and below is a short video introducing the workshop:
Register for the workshop below.