Computational Modelling Workshop
Join us on September 28, 2019 for a one day Computational Modelling workshop led by Dr Axel Thielscher of the DRCMR, University of Copenhagen. This event will provide all attendees with talks and hands-on training in modelling NIBS-induced electric fields, and how this can be used to support their research. The computational modelling workshop is strictly limited to 25 attendees, so register soon to avoid disappointment.
This event is exclusively for attendees of the Brainbox Initiative Conference 2019, so please ensure that your conference registration is complete when registering for this workshop.
The workshop programme will include:
- Introductory session: Why model e-fields?
- How to validate the accuracy of model output
- How do fields correspond to physiology?
- Practicalities of SIMNIBS pipeline
- Hands-on session: How to set up a head model through to a group level analysis
- Questions & Answer session