- This event has passed.
Brainbox Initiative Webinar: Optimising Theta Burst Stimulation for Clinical Applications
Dr Sara Tremblay of the Royal’s Institute of Mental Health Research and University of Ottawa joins us for this Brainbox Initiative webinar, ‘Optimising Theta Burst Stimulation for Clinical Applications’. In this webinar, we will explore:
- Theta burst stimulation: principles and mechanisms
- Clinical applications in psychiatry: state of evidence and pitfalls
- Using TMS-EEG techniques to select optimal parameters
- Neuroimaging to understand mechanisms of action
- Discussion of the future of theta burst stimulation for clinical applications
This webinar will take place on June 1st and will last for approximately one hour, with time for questions.