John Rothwell Award
The prestigious John Rothwell Award has been created by the Brainbox Initiative to acknowledge and reward excellence in non-invasive brain stimulation research that stimulates further work at a higher scientific level.
Each year, we will award one successful applicant with:
- A 30-minute presentation slot to speak about their research at the Brainbox Initiative Conference (including a travel and accommodation bursary);
- An invitation to join us as a guest speaker at a Brainbox Initiative workshop and/or webinar in 2022;
- A £1,000 cash prize;
- Ongoing support and promotion of your research by the Brainbox Initiative;
- An invitation to collaborate with the Brainbox Initiative to develop a workshop relevant to the winner’s research area;
- And a profile and video of the winner detailing the successful applicant’s award and research.
Eligibility criteria for the John Rothwell Award:
- Open to postdoctoral researchers, within 10-20 years of completing their PhD (excluding time taken for any breaks in career);
- Applicants must be first or second author on up to five publications directly related to non-invasive brain stimulation within the last three years, which should be highlighted to exemplify applicant’s work;
- Applicants must evidence distinctive research, shown by publications that contribute directly to the advancement of knowledge in NIBS.
Thank you for your award application.
Sorry, an error has occurred: