About the BrainBox Initiative
The BrainBox Initiative, from Brainbox, is a programme of activities and events aimed at supporting and nurturing up-and-coming neuroscientists.
It provides opportunities to:
- Get hands-on experience with neuroscience research techniques
- Learn about the latest advances in the field
- Network with other researchers
- Gain recognition from the research community
- Share ideas and instigate new collaborations
- Raise your profile
The BrainBox Initiative is a collaboration with key academics in the neuroscientific field, including Professors John Rothwell, Sven Bestmann and Joe Devlin of UCL, Professor Michael Banissy, Goldsmiths, University of London, Professor Paul Taylor, LMU Munich, Dr Jacinta O’Shea, University of Oxford, and Professor Charlotte Stagg, University of Oxford.
From the new researcher with a bright idea, to the published researcher just starting out, the BrainBox Initiative offers a significant boost in supporting and promoting research. Read on to discover more about the BrainBox Initiative’s programme including:
- The Research Challenge and Young Investigator Award – annually presented prizes and awards
- The annual BrainBox Initiative Conference – the first conference of its kind, giving prominence to new speakers
- BrainBox Initiative Workshops – a series of intensive, hands-on workshops run with experts from leading universities.